This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Friday, June 17, 2011

Watch Out World

Now that Baby Johnny is crawling, he is EVERYWHERE!!  If I thought he was my shadow before, that was an understatement. He will crawl to the kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, anywhere that you go, almost faster than you can walk. He is crawling all over, but still LOVES to stand. He pulls himself up on chairs, tables, toys, anything that will hold him. I'd say he will probably be walking soon, but I was also the one that said he was teething for 8 months before he got his first tooth. Check out his progress!  This is when he first started crawling in May.Go Baby J!!

No comments: