This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Monday, December 26, 2011

The Season For Sharing....News

Oh yeah....one more picture of Johnny. 


That's right!! Tis' the season for sharing. We are expecting another Wee Shebl. We found out on Johnny's (Sr.) birthday. We were waiting to tell people until we got past the first few months and then just got so busy that I haven't even had a chance to share the news with many or post it here. We hope you enjoy the pics of our newest bundle!! My due date is May 29th.

The US tech said it looks like the baby is squatting over a glass table and we're looking up. Only while they're in the womb are we comfortable sharing pics of our children's genitals via the internet. Am I right?!



These 3D pics are a little off-putting, but it's cool to see his limbs and such.

THAT'S RIGHT!!! ANOTHER BOY!!!

No comments: