This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Pregnancy Post

So...Happy Valentine's Day to us! We've been together for 7 years, living together for 5, married 23 days and now...we're pregnant!! We started trying on our honeymoon and what do you know, it worked. We are elated, but shocked at how quickly it took after being on the pill for 15 years, only off for a year and trying for a few days. We are very lucky I realize to be "Fertile Myrtle" and "Sure Shot Johnny" as my mom lovingly refers to us. I understand that there are couples that try for years to try to get pregnant with no success.


As I started to come to the realization that I am pregnant, I had an overwhelming number of questions, concerns and emotions (no doubt). This blog will serve as my outlet for the plethora of questions, blunders and misconceptions that I have about being pregnant. Please enjoy my ride of emotions, ridiculous questions, disgusting sharing and silly antics. I welcome you to share your advice, stories and delicious recipes including chocolate (first craving!).


Disclaimer: The opinions shared via this blog are not necessarily coming from the logical side of my brain at times, nor does my husband necessarily share in the opinions or possibly support my ranting on about the millions of nonsensical things that I have found to obsess about during the next 9 months.

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

So glad you started this! Can't wait to take this journey with you just like you did with me!