This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Johnny's First Camping Trip

For the July 4th holiday weekend, we decided to escape the Sacto heat and head to the mountains for some camping! This is my first camping trip pregnant, so one thing did change. I invested in an air mattress! Best decision EVER!! Kylie, Grandma Donna and Maxx went with us to Caples Lake for some R&R, fishing and lots of good eats. Here's the view from our camp spot.
Johnny and Grandma fished one day and while Johnny was gone I caught the biggest fish out of everyone (on his line)! Here it is. Pregnant chicks rock at fishing!!
Here's Grandma and Johnny with my fish and her first catch of the day!
We had a great time and see MANY camping trips in my son's future!

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

Good job Momma! You look fantastic!