This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Friday, July 23, 2010

Still Growing...Week 28

Let's take a look back at the pregnancy progression so far...for fun (ha).

Here's week 5 basically, the day we found out! Wait...was I really that small? I don't recall this.

Here's week 7 vs. week 14 pic?  From working out to eating out....

Then we have week 22. I see the belly isn't the only thing that's been "ahem...enhanced".

Then week 24. Actually eating out...but with a buddy, it's ok.

Now....the end of week 28! People say I look small for 7 months. I would buy into this more if I thought it was going to mean small baby shoulders and no tearing during delivery. But...we can't have it all, so I'll be happy with a big, bouncing, healthy baby MJ (mini Johnny)!


BTW_Linea Negra....is that really necessary?!
Only 12 weeks to go....better go now. It's PB&J time. ;0) 

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

I can't wait to take your pictures. You are too cute.