This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Christmas Present EVER

Christmas is always a fun time of year, although Johnny and I have spent every Christmas apart since we've been dating, 8 years!! Time for new traditions. Not only was this Baby J's first Christmas, but ours as a couple and a family. We had a fantastic Christmas in Salinas with the Shebls!! We got great gifts and Baby Johnny got lots of quality time with Uncle Marcus and Grammy and Grandpa Shebl. The most fun was fawning all over Baby J!

Why are baby sweater vests so cute?? Maybe it's just the baby in it! Ok...I'll stop.

And to think Mary, you thought about getting a fake tree. How beautiful is this?? And it smelled so amazing!! Hope you don't regret it. We LOVED it!!

Check out those lips!!

Please don't ask Marcus which he thinks is cuter: grandbaby or granddog. I already know his answer. Parents are always biased.

I feel like he's giving the eye here. "Back off. This is my stocking."
 
Johnny did bring one uninvited gift....a BAD cold from work. Baby Johnny, Mary and I all got the cold, but more on that later.

No comments: