This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Monday, March 21, 2011

My New Toy

Check out my new toy!! Funny how life changes, huh?! This is my new obsession....a baby food maker. It is absolutely Ahhh....maaazzzing!!  At first I was sad that Baby Johnny was moving on to "real food" but now it's fun to experiment together and watch him try new things.
I have made Baby Johnny carrots, sweet potatoes, pears and peas. He'll try the peas next week and is not a big fan of the carrots or sweet potatoes but LOVES, LOVES, LOVES pears!!! This may not look good to you, but the foods are fun to make and as long as baby loves them, I will continue to be the Barefoot Contessa of baby food making!

No comments: