This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scrumptious Recipe

So in this blog I will also share recipes for things that any pregnant woman (with cravings) should try, or just those that prefer a little sweetness now and then. 

This week I made Cinnamon Bun Pancakes! Don't ask how many times. But regardless, just the name sounds delicious. I found the recipe a la The Pioneer Woman, who I stalk. To find the full recipe, visit her site here. Don't forget the maple icing. Mmmmm....good thing I froze some!

These would be a fantastic Christmas morning treat (and the other 364 days for those of us with cravings). ;0)

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

These were SO good. I think we should make a weekly date of me coming to your house and you cooking me yummy food.