This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beach Bound

So....since I haven't posted to this blog in SSOO long I may be posting out of order. I just want to share stuff as I come across it. Let's start with Baby J's trip to the Carmel Beach with his cousin Rosie. They loved it!!  I couldn't have imagined my grandparents living 20 minutes from the Carmel Beach. Poor little Johnny boy. Ha!!

Baby J was obsessed with playing in and eating the sand (everything in the mouth still) while Rosie could not leave this discarded coffee cup out of her sight. Everytime we turned around, she was on a mission to go get it.  I think she was worried about it ending up in the ocean. So thoughtful!

It was a great visit for the kids. We're hoping to get the cuz's together once a month at least. It's hard with them in San Jose and us in Cameron Park, but we are going to try. When did we all get SO busy?!







No comments: