This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer in Tahoe

This summer we were lucky enough to have two trips to West Lake Tahoe with the baby. On our first trip, he got to spend some time with his cousins from San Diego and Great Aunt and Uncle. The lake house that they rent is UH-MAZING and the company was pretty fantastic too!!! This was the first time they had met him. This was also his first trip to Tahoe, externa-belly. 

I thought for sure the older boys would see him as a brief novelty and move on, but they were so great with him. When we were there last year, I was almost 8 months pregnant and remember dragging myself around town trying to get in some much needed exercise and trying to avoid the "beached whale" look in my swimsuit on the dock.  Funny how this time I wasn't pregnant and found myself being lazy, with beer and snacks in hand as we hung out on the dock. Oh, what a difference a year can make! ;0) 

Thanks AT and UJ! We had such a great time and the weekend went so fast. We can't wait for next year. 




 

No comments: