This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Big Move Adjustment

So...the big move has been pretty exciting for everyone, but there was a little transition period for the baby. He woke up 2-4 times every night for a month. I was praying that we weren't having a long term set back since he just started sleeping through the night at 8 1/2 months. Mama needs her beauty sleep. ;0) I know this looks easy, but rest is required. I was starting to look like I rubbed dark eye shadow under my eyes....not pretty.

Anyhow, we're now back on schedule weeks before his first birthday. Phew! It only took us 6 months to get him to start sleeping in his own bed and 6 months to start sleeping 10+ hours. I love him unconditionally, but I like him more after a good night's sleep. ;0)


No comments: