This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Un-Official Mother's Day

Yesterday morning I woke up to a sweet note from my hubby, fresh cut roses from our yard (grown and hand picked by JAS) and a delicious breakfast! A girl could get used to this.  Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day at my Grandma's house with a bbq, ping pong, badmitton and great family time! It was a lot of fun celebrating over there like we used to when I was growing up. I can't wait for our child to get quality time and share fantastic holidays with his/her Great Grandmother!! She'll be the most active GG that our kid knows. Grandma takes more trips and is busier than we are. I can't wait for you, Baby Shebl, to get to make cookies with your GG, play games and have her trace letters on your back while you try not not fall asleep. Fantastic grandparents, a great grandmother, a great-great grandmother plus all your amazing family!! You are one lucky baby!!

Here's a little belly show off on Mother's Day!

2 comments:

lisab said...

I am so excited you are showing! You looked beautiful on Mother's Day. We are so excited to meet our cousin...and...shhhhh...I think Baby Shebl is going to be a boy :).
Love you guys!

de Vere White Family said...

Nice bump lady! You look fantastic :) Can't wait for play dates!!