This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week 17...And Growing

So this is week 17 and I'm definitely starting to show now. (Odd that I look like I've been drinking in my pic. What's with the expression?!)

Next week is my last scheduled week of work at Taco Loco. Let's be honest, a pregnant bartender serving your drinks is not that cool. I entered the "real" world of employment again and have taken a part time marketing job with a catering company. It's going well, except on Tuesday which is cinammon roll baking day. Ohhh....gooey, sweet cinammon rolls how I hate to love thee.

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

You look adorable. And you are glowing!