This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Monday, May 10, 2010

Question & A Quick Pic

So...reading my pregnancy books about week 16, they tell me to start sleeping on my side now. Apparently, sleeping or resting for too long on your back adds pressure from the uterus on the vena cava and aorta decreasing circulation to the baby. WHAT!??? I never knew that! Did you? Did you sleep on your back when you were pregnant?

And...I found this pic the other day of my mom, the day we found out we were pregnant. I told her in a card and she has me holding up the conception wheel estimating my due date. She was only off by 5 days. She may actually be glowing more than I am! Way to get excited Mom!!

No comments: