This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby Johnny's First Tahoe Weekend!

I can't believe that this is our last summer, kid free! I try to remind myself to enjoy the freedoms of sleeping in, sipping my 1/2 caff coffee in silence,watching the Today show while I eat my breakfast, making my bed every morning, enjoying my morning shower and taking time to do my makeup.

Being invited to Tahoe to spend a weekend with the Shebls from So CA, I really tried to soak up this freedom. We enjoyed lounging around and visiting, taking a l-o-n-g walk, eating delicious food and talking with Jake (Baby Johnny's cousin), cracking up at his remarks and energy. He is so much fun!
















I really tried to soak up the beautiful weather and enjoy my remaining days of being pregnant. This amazing lake front house that they rent and getting to spend time with the Shebls and Willets makes it hard not to enjoy your weekend.















Here's the boys catching crawdads near the dock. They were having some luck, until Uncle Jim came out with hotdogs and ham. Then it was a free for all! The crawdads were caught dragging their treasures back to hiding. Disclaimer- No crawdads were hurt during the taking of this picture. I love this pic! I like seeing Johnny with Jake and can't wait to see him wading in the water with Baby J.

No comments: