This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Monday, August 2, 2010

Our Little Athlete

Our young boy is active! I don't mean that I feel him move occasionally. We were recently given a kick card asking us to count the number of minutes it takes him to move/kick 10 times. I actually stopped counting kicks when I could feel him at least 10 times in about 3-4 minutes! Baby Johnny wants to get outside like his dad, I think.

I wonder if other pregnant women fondle their tummies as much as I do?  My hands are immediately drawn to my swelling tummy everytime I start to feel him move. It's such a unique, amazing feeling that I don't want to miss a second of it!

I was telling someone yesterday that if Baby Johnny thinks for a second that he wants to be on the chess team instead of soccer or football in school, he's got a surprise coming! I know how well this kid can kick and he will be using this skill to his advantage, out there working on his sports scholarship! Nice try Baby. No academic scholarships here. Use that strong arm and stiff kick like I know you can. Make Mama proud.

No comments: