This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Fruity Baby

While reading my friend's pregnancy/family blog tonight I saw that she shared the size of her baby compared to fruit, which is what the books and websites do when you get updates.  Saturday marked the start of 33 weeks for us and that means there are 50 days left from today. Our fruity baby is the size of a pineapple this week and he is over 17" long.

Ahhh....how fast they grow. I can remember when just a few short months ago, our son was only a plum.

Here is my fruity friend, Tina and hubs Henry, when I took her maternity photos two days before Alex was born and a pic of Alex only a few weeks old. I love taking maternity and newborn pics!!!! How cute are they?!

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

I loved the comparisions to fruit. I helped me visual better. And btw. . .you take a great photo! :-)