This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Monday, August 30, 2010

NPSG - New Parent Support Group

Recently a friend of mine found out that's she's pregnant. I am SO excited for her especially because I know she will enjoy this experience. She used to get so excited about my pregnancy and still loves to feel Baby Johnny kick.

She also decided to get a few friends together, some due to expect soon and a few that are recently pregnant. She's calling it the New Parent Support Group. She invited Johnny and I to be one couple of the soon to be expecting parents and I'm excited to be a part of it and to answer any questions the girls ask.

We got together for the first time last week, with spouses included for a fun dinner.We had a great time chatting and laughing and talking about appointments, expectations, etc. It will be fun to get together every month and share while trying not to freak each other out too much. The guys get to hang out, drink beer and tell their own stories.

I'm really looking forward to sharing this experience with her and helping in any way I can. It's also nice to get together and share with people who have gone through or are going through the same experiences as us and to hear about how their experiences are different. This will be fun!  See you all again next month.

I can't post a pic yet, since there's only a few people that know she's pregnant. I will be sure to post it once the news is out.

No comments: