This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let It Rain

After 2 baby showers and TONS of amazing gifts from friends and family, Baby Johnny's nursery had officially become a storage room. Where in world could I fit all this precious stuff? 
Help! What do you do when you don't know what to do? Call Mom. My mom came for a weekend while Johnny was in WA for a wedding, helping me get organized, things washed and put away. Baby Johnny's room is actually HIS room now! Thanks Mom!!
That memory box in this second photo was Johnny's mom's gift to us at the shower. She kept her hospital bracelet from when he was born, his favorite hat, overalls, pictures drawn for her and some childhood pics! What a special gift for our son!!

No comments: