This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Chicken Is Cooked

Since the books compare our growing baby to fruits usually, it almost seems awkward that this week they compare him to a small roasting chicken in week 35. For some reason I feel better about them comparing him to fruit, but so be it. He weighs more than 5 lbs and is 16-20" long now.  Last week at an appointment with the NP she did an ultrasound to see if his head was down. Well...it was down and the size of his head alone looks like a small roasting chicken!! I asked the NP if that was the baby and she laughed and said "That's his head." Just his head??!!Oh my goodness. I can't believe how big he's getting. I'm excited to meet him.

He and I are getting both getting bigger and the weight is apparently a little much for my ankles. They look worse than they feel. Ha! These hobbit stumps and sausage toes do shrink down during the night at least.Sexy huh?!

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

Oh I remember those days. Yuck. Almost done.