This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That's My Bladder, Not A Soccer Ball!

Seriously, this kid moves more often than not. We are starting to feel his limbs when he stretches way more than just tiny movements. Sometimes he kicks so hard, I'm sure he's going to rupture one of my organs, poke through my stomach or I'm going to see a foot coming up through my throat.

There are times that his movements feel like he's squeezing my cervix like a stress ball or trying to push himself out, but I wouldn't trade any of this for the unique experience that I've had. Baby Johnny also had hiccups the other night, which is a small, rhythmic experience. At first I think they're kicks until his movements become repetitive. 

I can't believe that he's growing at a rate of 1/2 lb weekly now!  Only 49 days left until his due date!!! When do you think he will grace us with his presence? On time? Early? Late?

No comments: