This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Baby Johnny Starts Preschool

So....as I hold back tears...it is with great pride that I share that Baby J started preschool two weeks ago. He was only able to attend one day before we left for vacation, so technically today was his second day, but he loves it!! His buddy, Bo, goes to his preschool so I'm sure they're joined at the hip.  When I dropped him off for his first day, I thought for sure that he was going to be a little clingy, but he gave me a cursory glance and went on to the blocks. I was able to hold it together after dropping him off but was anxious to hear about his first day. The made hats, hand puppets, read stories, played 'parachute' (think that's what it's called....where the throw up a big colorful sheet and run under it). His teacher also sent home a nice treat to celebrate their first day. Time to go get him now and see what he did on his second day. ;0)





 


This will be me...for sure!!!

No comments: