This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tahoe Vacation_Day 6

Friday was another smoky day here, so we toned it down a little bit. The girls took to the shops. Duh. What else do you do when air quality is low?! The boys braved the smoke and took a quick dip in the lake at King's Beach. When they got back, Baby Johnny and Dad went out to launch his Buzz Lightyear kite. Best $2 we've spent all year!! 

Shayna and I held a serious frisbee competition while Baby J tried to play. The girls spent another night playing games, which are always more fun with wine. Of course!

While Marcus and Shayna took Baby J for ice cream that night, I missed Hudson taking like 7 steps in the living room with his dad!! I'm on alert now. 

We've never seen smoke so crazy. In these pics it just looks like fog, but it's all smoke.  I hope the fires calm down, the smoke clears out and those misplaced from their homes during this difficult time get to return home soon. 



No comments: