This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tahoe Vacation_Day 4

Day 4 was off to a slow start. The smoke coming into Tahoe from the fires in the area was really slowing everyone up to start the day.  Johnny, Hudson, Baby J and I finally gathered together some snacks, beach toys and sunscreen to head out to the park and Commons Beach. Mother Nature had other plans. We left and it was sunny and warm.  We drove 10 minutes and were at the park for less than 5 and it started dumping rain!! Hudson and I made a beeline for the car but Johnny was determined to play.  The rain helped clear out any other kids. Ha!

The boys made a delicious dinner that night of steak, chicken, salad and garlic bread while us girls went for a drink at Garwoods. Wet Woodys $5.50, every Wednesday, all day, all summer!! We had to take advantage and let me tell you...they were A-Mazing!! 

The night wrapped up with a flick and a push up competition. Perfect.

                                                




No comments: