This has gone from my spot to share all my questions, fears and experiences to a necessary outlet for the good, bad and the ugly that goes along with having two boys. I wouldn't change it for the world!






Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tahoe Vacation_Day 5

I love watching the boys play, snuggle, relax and sleep. Every morning of our vacation started out with a leisurely breakfast, relaxing veg time and a nice walk.

The smoke is still crazy here, but we were determined to enjoy the day and headed out with bikes to ride along the Truckee River.  John, Mary, Johnny, Hudson, Baby J and I were off. A nice 5 mile round trip ride to River Ranch and back got my legs aching and my blood pumping. The only way to finish that off is with a juicy hamburger and some stanky garlic fries from Bridgetender! So good!!

We all cleaned up that night and took a trip out to Truckee for Truckee Thursdays. They have a street fair in the summer every Thursday with great local food and vendors. Great local stuff that you can't find anywhere else! Seriously..

I was stalking the trash bin from my window every night hoping for one more chance to see the bears. No go.




No comments: